Easy

Easy - Tammara Webber My first Tammara Webber book and i'm not disappointed. I always have high hopes when reading my first book of an author and this one was just excellent. Tammara Webber's writing is relaxed but descriptive, very contemporary indeed.

Easy not only explores Jacqueline's own personal experiences, with her friends and relationships but as well as real issues like rape. It starts out heavy, introducing many central characters and issues all at once and then lightening up, only to get caught in a pace again. I really like the incorporation of different fields of study and the Greek societies. As for the rape, considering it's a very serious offense, Tammara Webber has managed to convey it's horrid nature in a classy manner.

This book really blew me off the roof, because aside from the things i have already mentioned it's also what i didn't expect it to be. From the summary i assumed it would be angst-filled, cover to cover but fortunately Tammara Webber has managed to keep that on a tasteful amount as well. Some of those personal issues hit close to home.

Easy's realism and captivating story makes it a wonderful read.